Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #20

Tomorrow is my daughter Alana's birthday, so I thought I would use this colour combo (Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel, Choc Chip and Very Vanilla) from Keesh's latest challenge for the inspiration for her card. Blue is also one of Alana's favourite colours!

I really love Brocade Blue, I think it works so nicely with the earthy colours. I am a little sad that we will be saying goodbye to it later this year when the new Colour Collection is launched, although I do really like what is coming! I think the change will be good.

2 comments:

  1. New Colour Collection? Sounds interesting. Does the US already have the new colours? Might have to go searching! Lovely card! How old will Alana be? TFS!
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice simple LO and design. Also a very nice card. Thanks for playing!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.