Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch 125 Again!

The other day I had more than one idea for the Clean & Simple sketch challenge. So here are two more cards...
They both use the gorgeous Blueberry Crisp DSP, one on white and one on vanilla with some ribbon. I prefer the white version — I think it is much cleaner!

Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Pacific Point


Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blueberry Crisp DSP
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

When the DSP is cut up in sections on a card like that, it reminds me of this patchwork quilt my Mum made me when I was a little girl. Maybe that has something to do with why I like it so much!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card for using scraps of DSP! I have a group coming next week to do just that! I will have to share this with them as an example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love your choices of DSP...and that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a creative job i appreciate your hard work its looking amazing...
    Plastic business cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.